An Issue Tracker is a powerful and essential tool in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of almost any software project. It helps development teams streamline collaboration and manage their work without getting lost in an endless stream of emails and PDF reports.
Acunetix can send vulnerabilities as issues to the following Issue Trackers:
- Microsoft TFS
Web Application Firewalls (WAFs)
Acunetix integrates with popular WAFs to automatically create appropriate Web Application Firewall rules to protect web applications against attacks targeting vulnerabilities that the scanner finds. This allows you to temporarily prevent the exploitation of high-severity vulnerabilities until you are able to fix them.
Acunetix can export scan data to the following Web Application Firewalls (WAFs):
- Imperva SecureSphere
- F5 BIG-IP Application Security Manager
- FortiWeb WAF
- Citrix WAF
Continuous Integration (CI)
Acunetix offers a plugin for Jenkins, a popular open source Continuous Integration (CI) and automation platform. Using this plugin development and operations teams to identify and track web application vulnerabilities early on in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and crucially, before they make it into production. The Acunetix Jenkins plugin integrates seamlessly with the Jenkins build process and triggers automatic Acunetix scans as part of the web application build process inside of the Jenkins CI platform.
The Acunetix Jenkins plugin enables you to:
- Trigger Acunetix scans from within Jenkins upon each build
- Trigger Acunetix scans with built-in or custom scan types to only scan for specific vulnerabilities
- Configure Jenkins to fail a build (and optionally abort the scan) as soon as a specific threat-level (high, medium or low severity) is reached
- Automatically generate reports saved within Jenkins