Attend this blended Cyber Secure Coder (CSC) class from Logical Operations and take your secure coding skills to the next level.
About this Event
Cyber Secure Coder is designed to validate the knowledge and skills required to create and develop secure applications. With over 111 billion lines of code being written every year, and application developers sourcing over 70% of their code from sources like GitHub, there has never been a stronger need for coders to know best practices around security by design principles. Organizations are looking to shorten their development lifecycles, decrease costs, and hire programmers who can help them do these things by focusing on security first, last, and always. Separate yourself from the other programmers, become a Cyber Secure Coder today.
In this course, you will employ best practices in software development to develop secure software.
- Identify the need for security in your software projects.
- Eliminate vulnerabilities within software.
- Use a Security by Design approach to design a secure architecture for your software.
- Implement common protections to protect users and data.
- Apply various testing methods to find and correct security defects in your software.
- Maintain deployed software to ensure ongoing security.
- Python® Programming: Introduction
- Python® Programming: Advanced