Attend this 2-day Excel class from Logical Operations and take your Excel skills to the next level.
About this Event
Data is the lifeblood of every business and understanding data through descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics is critical to driving business success in a data driven economy. Creating great visualizations is another key to extracting maximum value out of their data. This virtual, online 2-day class teaches you all these techniques and more.
You will learn:
- Data Analysis Fundamentals
- How to Visualize Data in Excel
- Using Formulas and Functions to Analyze Data
- Analyzing data with PivotTables
- Presenting Dashboards
- Creating Geospatial Visualizations
- Statistical Analysis
- Getting and Transforming Data
- Modelling Data with Power Pivot
- Presenting Insight with Reports
Join Bob Carver, author of Data Analysis and Visualizations with Excel, as he leads you through activities that will expand your Excel skills. Over this fast-paced, virtual session, you will learn how to perform robust data analysis and create stunning visualizations using advanced Microsoft Excel tools. All registrants will receive a recording of this event.
Date And Time
Tue, Sep 11, 2020, 4:00 PM EDT
[4 p.m. to 12 a.m. GMT +4 Abu Dhabi Time]